The 1980s. Naked motorcycles. An attitude that made you feel different from everybody else. Introducing the Concept-X. Recalling the simple yet aggressive style of that era, this helmet came from the heart of Arai R&D. They loved the looks, but that was about it. Now, the Arai techs want old-school cool, to fit their style and motorcycle, but they want cool with modern Arai performance.
Concept-X’s brute simplicity is the product of imagination, but make no mistake, while the retro style may grab the attention it had to pass Arai’s stringent in-house testing. So underneath the aggressive look, you’ll find a strong, lightweight PB e-cLc shell, with a smooth and round shape, reinforced with Arai’s proprietary peripheral belt, to slide across surfaces and glance-off obstacles. The VAS-VC shield system, with its retro mechanical look, further enhances glancing off performance by lowering the visor pivot point to maximize a smooth upper shell.
Although a nod to the past, the Concept-X is very much a helmet of the present. Ready for a generation of modern riders that demand a new, old-style - but with the performance and comfort only an Arai can provide.
- PB e-cLc shell construction
- top vent holes
- air vent at the back of the head
- high-efficiency ventilation
- clean look
- VAS system (compact visor with variable axis system for better protection in the temple areas without compromising the field of vision)
- with the "Variable Axis System" (VAS)
- special "Facial Contour System" (FCS)
- fully removable antibacterial, dirt-repellent, and deodorizing lining
- peelable, 5 mm thick foam layer (offers more space if desired without having to buy an optional part)
- The helmet has far exceeded standard tests
- pro shade system optionally retrofittable