Designed specifically for female hands, the Stella Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with touchscreen-compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- PVC hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex.
- Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
- Accordions on the backhand to increase finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patches for superior grip.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on the index finger.
- Padding on fingers for increased comfort and protection.
- Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility.