Shark Spartan GT Ryser Helmet
The Shark Spartan GT Ryser full-face motorcycle helmet is the fibreglass version of the Shark Spartan GT Carbon helmet. It is made from a lightweight fibreglass composite shell with multi-density EPS to give the highest level of protection. It has two shell sizes for superior aerodynamics and the Shark Emergency Removal System to allow quick release of the interior in case of an emergency. The Shark Spartan GT has a double D ring strap retention system and an optical class 1 rated visor with an anti-scratch treatment Pinlock ready. The Spartan GT features a complete ventilation system with two air inlets and two air extractors with an on/off switch for a personalized touch. The interior of the Shark Spartan GT is Sanitised, removable, and washable. The 3D morpho cheeks give a great fit, plus there is a slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom system and Easyfit glasses grooves for glasses wearers. It also comes with a dual-use anti-fog breath guard and anti-fog mask. The Shark Spartan GT motorcycle helmet is also available in other colours and other designs.
- The shell is made of multiaxial fibreglass.
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
- Double-D ring strap.
- Multi-density EPS.
- “Shark Emergency Removal System” to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of emergency.
- Carbon fibres and multiaxial fibreglass.
- Multiaxial glass fibre.
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and anti-scratch treatment.
- New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position.
- “Ultra soft” visor notching movement.
- UV380-labelled visor treated to resist scratches.
- Quick visor release system.
- ALVEOTECH lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties.
- The removable interior is suitable for machine washing (30°C max).
- 3D morpho cheeks.
- EasyFit system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
- Dual-use anti-fog breath guard. Anti-fog mask.
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom.
- Aerodynamics and ventilation: 2 air inlets. 2 air extractors with position ON/OFF switch.
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
- Aerodynamically shaped “SHARK Skin” peak side fastenings favouring passive noise abatement.