Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system.
- PIM+ shell with reinforcing materials, including carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric, for improved impact resistance and a more comfortable, lightweight helmet
- All HJC visors offer 99% UV-A and UV-B protection
- 3D flat visor with pinlock and tear-off device
- Improved double locking sight system with center clip is ideal for racing conditions
- Quick change system offers a simple, safe and tool-free system for changing visors
- Tested in wind tunnel
- Antibacterial, advanced Polygiene MultiCool lining offers improved moisture management and quick-drying performance
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- ACS system (Advanced Channel Ventilation System)
- Emergency Kit (emergency cheek pads for safe and quick removal of the pads and faster helmet removal in an emergency situation).
- Double D-ring chinstrap closure