Alpinestars CRX Riding shoes
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit coupled with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
- Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
- Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
- Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).