REV'IT! AIRWAVE 3 PANTS
Keep cool and protected during rides in higher temperatures with the REV’IT! Airwave 3 trousers. These stylish and affordable trousers are designed specifically for hot weather riding.
Airflow to the body is provided by PWR|shell mesh panels at the front and back of the garment. They are equipped with the comfortable and lightweight CE-level 1 SEESMART™ armor at the knees and hips to keep riders safe and protected in case of a mishap.
The adjustment straps at the hips can be used to get the perfect fit to your body. The Airwave 3 trousers are designed to be worn on top of jeans or shorts if needed.
- Hybrid Airflow Mesh and High density Polyester 600D Ripstop for abrasion protection
- Abrasion and tear resistant PWR|shell mesh with Lorica
- Extremely lightweight and breathable for summer riding
- Lightweight perforated inner sports mesh lining to aid air flow
- Utlra low profile Seesoft CE level 1 (EN1621-1: 2012) at knees and hips (removable)
- Grip panel at the seat ensures you won't slide in your seat at any time
- Laminated reflection on upper legs and calves
- Adjustment straps at waist and adjustment tabs at ankle
- Large front and back ventilated mesh panels for max airflow to keep cool
- 7" short pants to jacket connection zipper to keep jacket in place
- 2x Zippered slit pockets on front
- Designed to be worn on top of jeans or shorts if needed
- The model pictured is 182cm tall, weighs 78kg and is wearing a size L (52) jacket.
- Entire garment CE certified to Level A of the FprEN 17092 Standard.