Carrera Mens Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket (Armoured)
Merla Moto Carrera Mens Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket. Never underestimate the importance of style.
The Carrera men's motorcycle jacket exudes sophistication with its lightweight, waxed cotton fabric, adding a sense of style to your biker wardrobe. The lightweight style ensures a comfortable ride every time and makes it easy to wear for extended periods. The abrasion resistant liner and removable CE armour will give you confidence riding for years to come.
- Removable CE approved Rheon Armour in shoulders and elbows.
- Protective inner layer of DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Smoky olive green waxed cotton outer layer
- Reissa waterproof liner
- Back protector optional extra
- 2 external lower pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 2 internal pockets
- Stud opening at cuffs
- Antique silver hardware
- Removable CE Approved Rheon Armour for shoulders and elbows
- Full DuPont™ Kevlar® liner to create protective abrasion resistance
- (Back Armour sold separately)
- Windproof & Water Repellent - Waterproof Reissa liner
- Zip out Thermal Liner
- Stud & Zip closure for extra strength
- Air vents in arms and back for ventilation
- Quality secure YKK Zips for strength when needed.
Ben wears a size L and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.