Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customizable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
Please allow 24-48 hrs for dispatch on this product.
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Tagged on chin strap.
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
HEAD MEASUREMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement to find your helmet size.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT HELMET SIZE
Helmet fit is critical to helmet protective performance. The correct helmet size can only be checked by physically fitting the helmet to the user. Always try the helmet on in a store before purchasing it to be sure you purchasing the correct sized helmet for you.