Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
Please allow 24-48 hrs for dispatch on this product.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double D retention system
- Ready for generic communication system.
|51 - 52
|53 - 54
|55 - 56
|57 - 58
|58 - 59
|59 - 60
|61 - 62
|63 - 64
|65 - 66
HEAD MEASUREMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement to find your helmet size.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT HELMET SIZE
Helmet fit is critical to helmet protective performance. The correct helmet size can only be checked by physically fitting the helmet to the user. Always try the helmet on in a store before purchasing it to be sure you purchasing the correct sized helmet for you.